Sunday 8 July 2012

The Liebster Award

Hey guys!

So I received the Liebster award from both Katelynn at 'The Life of a Babybat'  and Cherish at 'Babybat's Blog' . Thanks to both of you beatiful ladies for thinking of me when writing up your posts! I really enjoyed reading your reponses, hope you like mine! :)




The Rules.

  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  • Create 11 questions for the people you have tagged to answer
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post
  • Go to their page and tell them
  • No tag backs

11 Things about The Phantom Cat

  1. I love science fiction! Currently obsessing over Babylon 5. Great show!
  2. Wrote my post-graduate thesis on nationhood and reproduction in Battlestar Galactica. The new one, although of course the 80's one was mentioned a few times.
  3. I just started learning to drive. It's fun!
  4. Aside from the sweatpants I wear to work, leggings are the only pants I wear. Skirts are the way to go for me.
  5. Marian by The Sisters of Mercy is one of my all-time favourite songs.
  6. I've seen Rammstein twice, the second time I ended up getting accidentally punched in the face and had to go to hospital with what I though was a broken nose.Turned out (thankfully) to be just soft tissue damage. Luckily I went after the show so missed nothing. 
  7. Currently reading War of the Worlds.
  8. If I find out that you haven't seen the Alien movies I make it my sworn duty to force you to watch them. And I take that duty very seriously. When I made my friend Christine watch them all the electricity in our whole town went and we had to walk home in the dark. She loved that :)
  9. My current can't-live-without make uppy thang is Gosh's green colour correcting concealor. That stuff works magic.
  10. I've only ever broken one bone and that was my wrist during a horse riding lesson when I was younger. Around 12 years old. I continued going for a few weeks after the cast came off but I lost confidence at it. Would love to go for a few lessons now though.
  11. Autumn is my all time-favourite month. Such a beautiful time of year.

The Questions I was asked by Katelynn of The Life of a Babybat 

  1. Favourite Movie? The first two Alien movies. Or Con Air.
  2. Are you on Tumblr, if so post your URL. Yeah but I hardly ever use it  http://thephantomcat.tumblr.com/
  3. Cats or Dogs? Could never choose. Both are amazing creatures. 
  4. Do you find bats cute? Oh good god yes. 
  5. Favourite cosmetics brand? Currently its Gosh. 
  6. A word you use way too often? Either frak or win. 
  7. Favourite season? AUTUMN!
  8. Favourite non-goth band? Children of Bodom. 
  9. Your current celebrity crush? Ooooh Michael Fassbender. 
  10. Biggest fear? Would have to be of spiders. 
  11. Favourite author  Stephen King.
The Questions I was asked by Cherish of Babybat's  Blog 
  1. Who is your favourite author(s)? Stephen King.
  2. Your crush(s)? Michael Fassbender, Chrish Hemsworth, Jason Statham.
  3. Your favourite tv show? Of all time is the reimagined Battlestar Galactica. Currently its Babylon 5.
  4. Favourite food? Pancakes with golden syrup and chopped banana. Combined with a nice cup of rich coffee...mmmm... 
  5. Lipstick or eyeshadow, which do you prefer? Eyeshadow. I find lipstick a lot of effort. 
  6. Something you love about yourself? My hair. It's fun and naturally giant. 
  7. Favourite band? The Sisters of Mercy. 
  8. Do you believe in the paranormal? Having had some experiences with it I would have to say yes!
  9. Fan of vampires? Oh good lord YES!
  10. Black/none or other shade of nail polish? Black or a nice deep purple or blue. 
  11. Favourite movie? The first two Alien movies or Con Air. Also Hocus Pocus.
The People I am Tagging.


My Questions.

  1. Your first goth band?
  2. New or early batman movies?
  3. The longest you have ever gone without sleep
  4. What are your phobias?
  5. Tea or coffee?
  6. The one country in the world you would love to visit
  7. Is you hair natural or dyed? 
  8. Any body modifications you would never consider getting done?
  9. Your most hated tv show.
  10. What book are you reading at the moment?
  11. What do you do to chill out after a long day?
I'm sure that most of you guys have been tagged already but I stick by my choices :p

Hope you all enjoyed this post, can't wait to see the answers to my admittedly not very thrilling questions.

Thanks for reading,
Rebecca. Miaow :)

3 comments:

Cherish said...

It was a privilige to tag you. :)

And I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had an EVER SO SLIGHT crush on Chris Hemsworth.

I just added him to my 'people I'm not willing to admit that I'm crushing on but I really am crushing on' list. :D

And Sisters of Mercy! <3

Chris Hewson said...

Thanks so much for tagging me for the award, Rebecca! :)

Sisters of Mercy you say? Well there's an awesome Pierre Kirby (the most obscure action hero of the 80's) movie, which has a 'familiar' lifted scoring to it! haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-Bsxw8Yrg

As for Con Air, there's a low-budget rip-off of it called Evasive Action, aka Con Train! haha!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag! Sorry for taking this long to respond, I was on a holiday. I'm writing my post right now.