Friday 1 February 2013

My Favourite Posts for January

Hey everyone,

January is over and we are already one month into 2013! As usual I read a lot of great posts and I just wanted to share some of my favourite ones (in no particular order) with you guys:

1) Mary Rose of The Everyday Goth is on a quest to highlight under appreciated accessories and I loved her feature on spats! 

2) Alice from Aversion to Colour wrote a really fascinating post on Ballyboley Forest, her story on the haunted forest gave me the chills.

3) Linnea-Maria has a new arrival at her home in the shape of an adorable fluffy rabbit which she wrote about here. 

4) Sary Walrus from The Walrus Room made a post showing off a dress with a heart shaped cut-out at  the back. I love details like that because they always make an impression. 

Hope you all enjoy reading these posts if you haven't already.
Rebecca 

3 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Oh thanks for adding me to your favourite list :)
In fact he's doing very well. And now when the light is returning, he's getting very interested in his female friend. I hope not for baby bunnies :P. They have a fence between.

SarahWalrus said...

Oooh, thank you so much for the mention. :3 I'm glad you enjoyed the outfit. <3!

AsylumAlice said...

Aw, thanks for linking me! I'm glad you liked the post. :D