Sunday 24 January 2016

Textures and Colour

Hello everyone!

Last week I put together an outfit and make-up look that I was really pleased with! My sister got me some awesome lipsticks and I came up with a look surrounding the red lipstick in the set, does anyone else plan their outfits the night before? In college I used to lay out my clothes and accessories for the next day, I like to be organised! 

I kept the eyes simple with a cat eye and  I also painted my nails red for the ultimate matchy matchy effect. 




I wanted to wear this cut out crop top that I love so much- a wet look skater skirt and patterned tights seemed like the perfect match! 






My red watch made an appearance! Red and black was the order of the day.




I wore my usual doc martens and Winter friendly outerwear but thats not very exciting!

Thats it for today's blog post, thanks for reading,
Rebecca

5 comments:

Lesthi said...

You look amazing, I love that top :D

linnea-maria said...

Great outfit! That top is awesome!

Laura Morrigan said...

Yay, love all the textures and the red elements! Your hair is looking great!

Jade said...

Stunning outfit, I adore that red clock, it is a nice accent on the whole black combination! :)

The Phantom Cat said...

Thank you everyone! :) <3 @Lesthi @Linnea-maria @Laura M @Jade